My top 5 Attractions at Magic Kingdom

 


Hey everyone! It's time for another blog post finally, sorry for taking a few days off, I wasn't feeling well. I am headed to Disneyland very soon so it's time to wrap up the series for top 5 in DisneyWorld so I can move on to all the posts for Disneyland! I decided to save Magic Kingdom for last because honestly it is my least favorite park. I know it's crazy but it just doesn't have enough good stuff for me. Please note I have not ridden Tron yet as I have not been since 2021.

1. Space Mountain. This will forever be in my top 5 no matter what. It's been a favorite of mine since I was 6 and that will never change. I just love the feeling of not knowing where I'm going next.

2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. This may be a newer ride but it's still great. Its not too much of a kiddy ride but definitely more kid friendly!

3. Carousel of Progress. This ride is so nostalgic and I absolutely cannot miss it. I love hearing the song every time!

4. A Pirates Adventure. This is one of the best interactive things to do in the parks! Its literally a treasure hunting game!

5. Enchanted Tiki Room. One of the best attractions because it's perfectly nostalgic and disney! 

Magic Kingdom may not be my favorite park but it does have a few good rides I like. And I can now book vacations through December of 2024, so if you are interested in booking a trip next year, you should definitely contact me today! Dining Plans also return as of Jan 9 of 2024 as well, so it can be added on to those trips. You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot