My Top 5 Dining in Magic Kingdom

 


Hey everyone! It's the final post for the WDW top 5 series! I have been to Magic Kingdom several times and I have made it a point to try a lot of food options available here. This list will be based on my favorites that I have eaten at so keep in mind there are a lot of places to eat here and I have not eaten at all of them! I also will be focusing on places with savory foods not just ice cream or snack stops like Aloha Isle!

1. Liberty Tree Tavern. Literally the best table service in my opinion. Its like thanksgiving food with delicious Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for dessert!

2. Sleepy Hollow. 2 words: Waffle Sandwiches! They have a chicken one and a sweet one with fruit and Nutella and they are good!

3. Casey's Corner. Basic American food here is ok but I always stop for the corn dog nuggets!

4. The Friar's Nook. 3 words: Mac and Cheese! They have so many different options for it here too like with tater tots, bacon, etc. 

5. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe. A good stop for Mexican food in the parks!


Magic Kingdom may not be my favorite park but it does have a few good places to eat that I like. And I can now book vacations through December of 2024, so if you are interested in booking a trip next year, you should definitely contact me today! Dining Plans also return as of Jan 9 of 2024 as well, so it can be added on to those trips. You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot