Everything I ate in Disneyland!

 


Hey everyone! So even though I am a big planner on what I want to eat, I still didn't eat everything on my list. I also did eat at some places I didn't plan for, so I just kinda went off plan a little. That's ok though! I very much plan on going again to the parks in attempt to eat more and meet more characters. So here's the list! I decided to just embed my Facebook posts as I have already given a full description and rating. I did have a few other things like the Breakfast Sha-warm-up and the ronto morning wrap which I forgot to take pictures of. The breakfast shawarma wrap was delicious and I love plant based meat! The ronto morning wrap was good but I have issues eating cheese so it wasn't enough for me as I shared and ate mostly the sausage.



I had a lot of fun on this trip and definitely learned a lot of things about the structure of the park, the genie+ system there (which is different), and of course ate tons of good foods! Stay tuned for more great  posts about this trip! I am a travel agent who would love to book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot