Disney World Foodie Guide: My 2024 Trip!


 

Hello everyone, I am back to vlogging and now I am updating you on the food I ate on my last disney trip! I went to animal kingdom, epcot, and Hollywood Studios and I have a long list for you guys today! Let's get into discussion then.

Animal Kingdom:

Breakfast: Marshall's Favorite Stuffed Pancake Sandwich

Where: Pongu Pongu

Price: $8.99


This was pretty good but I don't think I would get it again. It was a bit too sweet for me and that's hard for me to eat on vacation.

Snack: Large Mickey Chocolate Chip Cookie

Where: Zuri's Sweet Shop

Price: $6.49


Definitely shareable and definitely good

Snack: Chicken Dumplings

Where: Mr. Kamals

Price: $6.99


good quick snack option but not very filling, definitely getting fries too next time

Drink: Ngumu Jungle Juice

Where: Dawa Bar

Price: $16


Drinks are definitely stronger in animal kingdom because I got tipsy from this.

Lunch: Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl with rice and beans

Where: Satu'li Canteen

Price: $8.79


basically just chicken and red beans and rice but still good for a kids meal option. 

Epcot:

Garden Graze Items:

Corn on the Cob

Where: Farmers feast


I devoured this so quickly. It was really delicious. 

Impossible Meatball

Where: Trowel and trellis


Surprising to say the least. I could definitely do the plant based diet.

Seasonal Fruit Parfait

Where: Refreshment Outpost


Loved the mango dole whip but the spicyness was a bit weird. 

Potato Pancakes

Where: Bauernmarkt


its literally hash browns and applesauce but so good.

Coconut Tres Leches

Where: La Isla Fresca


best thing at the festival. Its perfectly sweet.

Prize: Lime Dole Whip

Where: Pineapple Promenade


I prefer the mango one but it was good.

Drinks:

Frozen Viking Coffee

Where: Kringla Bakeri og Cafe

Price: $15.50


A classic I always get!

Bayou Cocktail

Where: Magnolia Terrace


Couldn't tell you what was in it but I sucked it down fast

Violet Sake

Where: Garden House


I waited like 40 minutes for this drink. I think the line to ratatouille was shorter.

Welsh Dragon

Where: Rose and Crown


I have had this before and it is quite good. It's a great drink for watching fireworks if you don't drink it all first like I did. 

Dinner: Ratatouille

Where: Chefs de France

price: $25.95


It's just tomato sauce, vegetables, and quinoa. I enjoyed it but I also wouldn't eat here again. 

Hollywood Studios

Breakfast: Rising Moons Overnight Oats

Where: Ronto Roasters

Price: $6.99


Bad picture sorry but it's a good breakfast option if you want something different than a ronto wrap. 

Coffee: Black Cat Cold Brew

Where: Kat Saka Kettle

price: $5.79


way better at Disneyland 

Lunch: Zuchii Wrap

Where: Ronto Roasters

Price: $12.29


Good plant based option and had a bit of spice to it. 

Drinks:

Dagobah Slug Slinger

Where: Oga's Cantina

Price: $18.50


Great cocktail with tequila if you enjoy ginger.

Blue Milk Cooler

Where: Milk Stand

Price: $16.50

I swear the rum makes it sweeter

Takodana Quencher

Where: Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo

Price: $17

if you can't get oga's here is a good backup option or if your trying to make most of your dining plan. 

Snack: Buttered Blue Grains

Where: Kat Saka Kettle

price: $6.49


this is just buttery salted popcorn but good snack for fantasmic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot