Maman Coffee Shop

 


One of my favorite coffee shops in NYC! It has a chain of locations in the city as well as a few others in other states. It has a nice menu of brunch items, pastries, coffee, salads and sandwiches and more. I personally tried a few and hope to have more on future visits. It’s a very cute shop as well very Instagram worthy. 




I ordered a few things as pictured above: cold brew with oat milk and vanilla syrup, Nutella beignet, croissant, and papa's breakfast bowl. I loved everything of course. Few things to note though, there coffee syrups are sugar free, so sugar may still be needed. The Nutella beignet is extremely sweet. I also ordered a hot latte with the croissant, which had beautiful latte art. I decided to dip my croissant in the latte and it was very good. Papa's Breakfast bowl was great. It has this bourbon bacon jam which is super fun! The potatoes were the best part in my opinion. 


Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to book your next trip for you at no additional cost. Fill out this form here to get a free quote for NYC! Stay tuned for more posts about NYC as well!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot