2021 Trip: Break Day Recap

 


Hey everyone! In the middle of our trip we took a bit of a break day, but not really lol. I spent the morning after having breakfast at our resort exploring the one right across from ours: Art of Animation. Yeah that's right we were staying at Pop Century. Art of Animation is quite a cute resort too with the theming being after Disney movies: The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cars, and Finding Nemo. I mainly saw the little mermaid and cars areas because this is quite a big resort! After checking it out I headed back to the room, grabbed my stuff and went to Disney Springs!

Once arriving in Disney Springs, we took a quick picture with the christmas tree and went to sprinkles. I got the sprinkles sundae which is my favorite thing to get. Its ice cream stuffed between a cupcake and I chose red velvet for both options. It's absolutely phenomenal! Then we went to World of Disney

I shopped for quite a while and used the mobile check out, I decided to explore Disney Springs until I stopped at the Coca Cola rooftop bar for a drink. Unfortunately, they no longer sell alcohol. After that, I went next door to Chicken Guy for lunch! This place has some of the best sauces I have ever had I highly recommend it! After a while of more walking around I stopped at Joffrey's to get a coffee with Mickey Latte Art! It's so cute but you do have to get your drink hot. They can do it on any latte through. I left soon after and had dinner at my hotel. That's all!

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot