The metropolitan museum of art



​This iconic museum is known everywhere, and within good reason. It’s the centerpiece for the Met Gala every year, which is an event hosted by Anna Wintour. Designer brands invite celebrities as long as they wear their designs, which have been impressive over the years. The gala has a theme every year as well. I personally love seeing Blake Lively ever year, she never fails to impress me. I however most notably know this museum from many and I mean many rewatches of gossip girl. 


Gossip Girl is a tv show about a select group (Manhattan’s elite) who are tormented my an anonymous blogger online known as gossip girl. Over the course of the show we see the museum a couple of times, but never really inside of it just the steps outside. It’s where Blair likes to meet her minions before school in the morning. I gotta say what time does this school start for them to be able to meet here in broad daylight before school? I’d understand lunch break but the show does hint on occasion to it being breakfast. Anyway, here is a pic of me on the steps of the met. 


And here are some from inside the museum. I went a couple of years ago and this museum is seriously huge! We didn’t even see the whole thing. It took us a while to find a section with paintings as they had lots of displays with statues. 






I am a travel agent who would love to book your next trip! I can book trips to New York with a CityPass which includes admission to some museums around the city. Contact me today about booking or fill out this form here to get a free quote!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot