WDW Food 2021 Ranking


I went on a trip to Disney World in December of 2021! I of course ate quite a few food options, some of which I forgot to photograph. Read on to see what I think about the foods I ate while in Disney. And stay tuned for Disneyland in June! This segment will be for the Epcot day on the trip! 


The Gingerbread Milkshake can be found during the International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot. I was kinda excited to try this out but I didn’t like it. It was much too cinnamonny for my taste or liking. 5/10









When snacking around the world showcase, I opted to stop in Norway. It’s been on my list for years and I finally hit it up. Now I see it’s no longer available but I hope it comes back. The Troll Horn can be found at the Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe along with my unpictured Viking Coffee that I also got. The treat was quite good and much better than school bread so I’ll give it 9/10. As for the drink 10/10! We love a coffee cocktail combo








The Linzier Cookie is one of the cookies on the cookie stroll during the International Festival of the Holidays. It’s a simple cookie with powdered sugar and jelly. While it is pretty I didn’t like it as much. Not enough jam to cookie ratio for me. 6/10








Of course they would have a classic gingerbread cookie on the stroll. And as you’d imagine tastes like a classic gingerbread cookie! 8/10. 










The Snickers-Doodle Cookie was a treasure I never knew I needed. It’s a snickerdoodle cookie with snickers pieces of candy in it. And it is splendid. 10/10









I got two treats in the France bakery, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. I couldn’t resist. I love the Nutella Beignet (right) on the last visit so I had to get it again. But I also had to try something new. So I got the Napoleon (left). The beinet was as good as ever with the perfect amount of Nutella to beignet 10/10 but the Napoleon wasn’t as fun. It tasted fine but it has layers which don’t stick together when sticking a fork in. 7/10








The black and white cookie was another fun cookie stroll option. I can’t really remember what it tasted like but it is a vegan cookie which is definitely a plus. I think I’ll give it a 7/10









Finally, we have the last cookie on the stroll: the Chocolate Crinkle Cookie! It’s a dark chocolate cookie so since I’m not a fan of that I didn’t care for it. 5/10. These cookies were like $2.50 each which is a great price. If I were to do it again, I would bring ziplocks for the cookies so I don’t overdose on sugar like I did that night. I didn’t really eat real food either. 








The welsh dragon is one of a few alcoholic drinks I had, and apparently the only one I photographed. It can be found at the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK pavilion. It’s a very fruit juice kinda flavored drink so the alcohol taste is minimal. If your not a big fan of the paste of alcohol it’s a great option. You can buy it with the souvenir cup pictured or without for a few bucks cheaper. 10/10





Magic Kingdom (Day 2)



Unlike trips past, the food court for the hotels didn’t start opening until 7 and with early park admission, that just wasn’t feasible for us to go to everyday. So I got breakfast in the park. I got the Cheshire Cat Tail and the All Mixed Up Slushy. The slushy I wasn’t the biggest fan of cause it was a bit to sweet but I needed something to wake me up without any coffee. 5/10. The Cheshire Cat tail was quite delicious though. It’s basically a croissant type treat with chocolate and icing and shaped like a tail. It’s been on my list so it was a must. 9/10



You can’t go to Magic Kingdom without getting a dole whip! I got not one but 2! This is the classic one which is pineapple ice cream. It’s a classic must try item and if you like it get it again! 9/10



For a late lunch/early dinner we had reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern! It is a dining place I’ve had on my must eat at list for a while so of course we made a reservation. It’s a pay per person meal but is all you can eat. It’s like thanksgiving types of food even going so far as having gravy, cranberry sauce, etc. it’s one of my fav table service options in the park now. 10/10



Another Christmastime exclusive I got was this Minnie’s Christmas Cupcake. I got it at the Confectionery on Main Street. And I loved it because it was red velvet.

 8/10








Animal Kingdom (Day 3)


The Rum Blossom is an alcoholic option available at Pongu Pongu. It is the alcoholic version of the Night Blossom which features flavors of Desert Pear and Apple. The Rum Blossom in addition to the typical Night Blossom drink has you guessed it, Rum! It's a good sweet drink with the occasional tart flavor. If you don't like alcohol, you can get the Night Blossom, as it is non-alcoholic. 

9/10






For Lunch in Animal Kingdom, I stuck to Pandora for a nice kids meal at Satu'li Canteen. We were having an early dinner reservation that night at Yak and Yeti, which I of course forgot to photograph. I got the Cheeseburger Steamed Pods Kids Meal here and it was great. It's kinda like eating a cheeseburger at McDonald's. The chips were also a great touch as well and it came with a small water and a cutie orange. The kids meals in the parks are no joke and I eat them on occasion as I don't need any more food! These honestly fill me up! 9/10













Disney Springs (Day 4)

One of my favorite places to get treats in Disney Springs is Sprinkles. It's a place you can find all over but I typically end up coming to this one the most. I got a Sprinkles Sundae which is ice cream stuffed between the frosting and cake of a cupcake. It's a whole new take on ice cream sundaes lol. I opted for both Red Velvet for the ice cream and cupcake, but they have lots of options! 10/10















Disney Springs is home to a Joffrey's Coffee Shop where you can get all the different themed lattes around the parks exclusive to certain areas as well as cute coffee art like this Mickey Mouse. I got the Round Em Up latte which I remember being like a s'mores latte. It can be found near Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios as well. You can only get the art on Hot drinks however. 8/10














Finally, I got an alcoholic drink known as the Vanilla Russian from the Coca Cola Rooftop Bar. Since this trip however, the bar no longer sells alcohol as they didn't renew their license. It's a great drink for Coca Cola lovers as well as people who like minimal alcohol. The drink has a shot of vodka and kahula. 9/10













Disney's Hollywood Studios (Day 5)

For Breakfast, I had a Ronto Morning Wrap. It comes with sausage with peppercorn sauce, egg, and cheese on a pita wrap. It's a good breakfast option for Hollywood Studios as it can be purchased at Ronto Roasters once the park opens. Ronto Roasters is also a good stop because you can mobile order. 9/10















For lunch, I went with a kids meal from Docking Bay 7, the Ithorian Pasta Rings. It's basically just spaghetti with these cute shaped pastas and a side of broccoli! I love this stop as you really feel immersed in the land when your here with every little detail down to the dishes you eat out of!
8/10














The Milk Stand is another fun stop to get the iconic blue or green milk featured in the Star Wars movies. I got the souvenir sipper with green milk because it just seemed like fun! They have alcoholic versions of both green and blue in Hollywood Studios as well! 9/10





Oga's Cantina is the ultimate destination for Star Wars fans as it's inspired by the Cantina in Star Wars: A New Hope. The theming here is really intricate as well. Don't expect to get to sit down though as there aren't a lot of  sitting areas and the room is mostly standing. The menu features nonalcoholic and alcoholic drinks and a few snacks. I got the Fuzzy Tauntaun drink, which is a super fun option. It has this buzz buzz foam which will make your tongue go numb. 
10/10












The popcorn stand in Galaxy's Edge, is known as Kat Saka's Kettle, and you should really check it out. It's not your typical popcorn here either. In Hollywood Studios, they stick to the original flavor of sweet and spicy. This location is also where you can find the black cat cold brew. The popcorn is very good though! 
9/10














Magic Kingdom (Day 6)

Another Christmastime treat, is the Christmas Cookie milkshake I got at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies. It tastes like christmas is really the only way to describe it.

9/10










For my second dole whip on this trip I got the coconut cup swirl, which is coconut ice cream swirled with pineapple! It's like a Pina colada and I loved it! I just wish they would let me in the enchanted tiki room with it!

10/10









All in all, the food in Disney is very good! Don't forget though that I am a Disney travel agent who would love to book your next trip for you at no additional cost to you! Click here to fill out a form to get your free, no obligation quote for Walt Disney World.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot