2021 Trip Day 2: Magic Kingdom Recap

 


Hey everyone! I didn't make this post yesterday, but I am making it today so let's get into it. Our second day on this trip was spent in the magic kingdom but it wasn't our only day in this park. I don't remember everything but I'll try! Read on to see what I did in the Magic Kingdom

We started the day by heading straight to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, it gets a long line and we of course love to ride, but it had a long line so we got a genie+ reservation for it and went on to Tomorrowland. After that, we got some breakfast! I got the Cheshire Cat tail and the all mixed up slushy from the Cheshire cafe stand. It's pretty good but definitely too sweet for breakfast. Then we rode Seven Dwarfs finally and then made our way on to Frontierland. We rode a few rides like Big Thunder and Pirates. I decided to do the Pirates adventure game and got a dole whip to enjoy while doing so!

Later, I rode the Liberty Square Riverboat, caught a calvacade and we had a late lunch reservation for Liberty Tree Tavern. This is hands down one of my favorite places on property to eat at! It's all you care to eat and the food options remind me of Thanksgiving. And for dessert we had the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake which is spectacular. 

Then we went to Main Street to take pictures and then to Tomorrowland. We rode Carousel of Progress because it's a must and then back to Main Street. We grabbed some treats from the confectionary and some of us were tired so we left before fireworks. I knew we had another day here so I had a chance to see them! And that's all! I do feel there are some gaps missing here, it was a crazy day and I don't really remember every single thing. It's also a big park and we did go back and forth a lot. I'll be posting Animal Kingdom Day soon as well! 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot