2021 Trip: Hollywood Studios Day

 


Hey everyone! Here is another recap from my 2021 trip! This is day 5 of the disney portion of the trip: Hollywood Studios! We started our day in Galaxy's Edge attempting to ride Rise of Resistance but the line was too long so we went and did Millennium Falcon instead. After, that we rode Toy Story Mania and then some of us went back to Galaxy's Edge for Breakfast. I got the Ronto Morning Wrap and it was good. The bread is very dry and I did get a little sick from eating it and I needed a coke but great otherwise. 

After Breakfast, we went to Rock n Roller Coaster to ride single rider and after our group kinda split a little. Some rode tower of terror and some went to Starbucks. I waited a while for those and we went to the lightning McQueen racing academy to see that! Then I went to get lunch back in Galaxy's Edge! I went to docking bay 7 to get the Ithorian pasta rings which was a kids meal of basically spaghetti and broccoli on the side. 

After lunch, I did some exploring of Galaxy's Edge by shopping, getting some green milk, and I rode Millennium Falcon again via single rider which is literally a walk on! Then it was time for our Oga's Cantina reservation where I got the Fuzzy TaunTaun. It was quite a fun experience and with having a big group we tried a few of the menu options! 

Then, we went to do Star Tours and after we got off I realized it was time to build my lightsaber. It was quote literally one of the coolest experiences I have ever had and I highly recommend doing it if you are a big fan of Star Wars! It's definitely better for the older kids though as they are quite heavy and more of a display item and not a toy. They have a place to build a cheaper option in the Star Tours gift shop. 

After I built my lightsaber, it was dark so I checked out the atmosphere. I stumbled upon a photographer and I took some photos and completely missed the opportunity to take cool lightsaber photos. I grabbed some of the popcorn from the popcorn stand in the land which is very unique and not your typical popcorn. Then I decided to meet up with everyone for rock n roller coaster, but as I was waiting, the line for rise got shorter after it went down and I immediately ran back to ride the ride. I waited an hour and a half but I did!

Then I went to ride toy story mania and there was 5 min left after park closing so we quickly walked to Slinky Dog to ride that! It was a fun day and I can't wait to do it again!

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot