2021 Trip: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

 





Hey everyone! Today's post is about my final day on my WDW trip back in 2021! Since we did so much of what we wanted to do on our other magic kingdom day, we took it slower! I started the day by eating some leftovers of overnight oats I had gotten on a previous day for breakfast. Then, we got dressed and headed to Magic Kingdom. After getting off the bus and through security, we went to the monorail to explore the resorts. We started with the Grand Floridian where we checked out the gift shop, the huge gingerbread house display, and just took it all in.

After we were done with the Grand Floridian, we went to the Polynesian resort where we mobile ordered some food for lunch. As much as I love the poly, their quick service spot mobile orders take forever so definitely order when you leave to go there, and seating is limited inside and since it was raining we couldn't sit outside so we saved a spot we found elsewhere in the hotel. I do wanna note that Kona Cafe now has mobile order, and for the Tonga toast for breakfast, I would definitely recommend if its on the menu and you can't get a reservation! 

We explored a little in gift shops and stuff before hoping back on the monorail to the park. We got lucky on some days with earlier park admission and space mountain being included in genie+, so we booked space mountain as our first lightning lane, and it's where we went first. I grabbed a quick treat: Christmas Cookie Milkshake which I didn't get to finish before the ride. After space mountain, there wasn't really anything available besides our already booked big thunder lane so we just explored as we wanted. we did haunted mansion and pirates before a split up.

 I did some more pirates adventure before closing, ate at the friars nook, did the hall of presidents to sit down a while, and grabbed a coconut cup swirl before heading to Main Street for the fireworks. After fireworks, those of us without christmas party tickets left and the few of us with stayed.

 We got our wristbands, waited for the crowds to dissipate and went on our way. I grabbed a coffee from Starbucks and met them at cosmic rays for a cookie and hot chocolate. Then we saw the parade which was super cute, grabbed our snacks we could get: ice cream bar, Coca Cola drinks, and popcorn. We headed back to Main Street for all the entertainment. Watched the stage show then the fireworks with meeting characters in between. Character greetings were still social distanced so it wasn't hard to see them but no photographer was there. After fireworks, I was ready so we left after meeting mickey on Main Street.

The trip was very fun and I can't wait to go on another! I do have an upcoming Disneyland trip that I hope to have a million posts about! My next series of recaps will be on my Disney Dream Cruise! Here is my TikTok video vlog of the day!

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot