7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

 


Disney Theme Parks aren't like typical vacation spots. They are hard work! You don't go to Disney to play around. It takes a lot to get everything done from planning, genie plus lightning lanes, and walking. And I mean a lot of walking. I have gathered up a list here of the must bring items that are essential to a trip to these theme parks. I use every single one every time I have gone to Disney!

Please note some of the links may be affiliate!

1. Water Bottle. This is my new favorite water bottle and I will be bringing it to the theme parks! I got it from Shein here and it comes with a cover that had a strap so I can wear it! You have to be drinking water in the parks! It is one of the most crucial things in your day to day life, and if it's 90 degrees in Florida, you're going to be dying for it.



2.  Portable Charger. My personal favorite portable charger for Disney is the Fuelrod Charger! It can be purchased at kiosks or on amazon (which is the better deal). In the park you can walk up to the kiosks and swap out your dead one for a fully charged one for free!


3. Ponchos. Especially if you are heading to Walt Disney World, you will need one of these! It rains almost every day in Florida and you don't wanna be unprepared! I like the idea of using disposable so you don't have to carry a wet poncho around. Link here

4. Reusable Straw. Disney has decided to be more eco-friendly over the last 10 years, so they have switched to paper straws, and while I love that the straws are annoying. I bought this reusable straw in the parks to use instead and it's nice. It even comes with a brush to clean it. I highly recommend!

5. Sunglasses. Its always sunny in the Disney Parks especially in the summer time. You don't want to be walking around squinting because it's too bright! Bring you some sunnies to help! I love these from Shein, and the fact that they came with a case.

6. First Aid Kit. You always want to have some essentials with you when traveling to disney especially if you are prone to any kinds of problems. I like to bring moleskin for blisters and those scissors are for cutting it. Carmex, benadryl, germ-x, anti chafe balm, a nail file, and floss are also great. And I have a mirror for reapplying lipstick

7. Medicine. I got this cute medicine container on amazon in a 3-pack and it is absolutely perfect. I like to bring tums, pain reliever, dramamine, claritin, and iron. Those are pretty essential for me, but you should bring your essentials. And of course any necessary medicine as well.




Don't forget I am a disney travel agent who can book you next trip for you! You can either contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or on my socials @maddieworldatyourfeet on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok! I also have booking forms you can fill out for quotes which makes it so easy! You can click here for Walt Disney World and here for Disneyland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot