Animal Kingdom Day Recap!



 The 3rd day on our trip was to the ever popular Animal Kingdom! It's definitely an underrated park in my opinion. I had a great day here full of lots of fun and crazy. Read on to see what I did while I explored the theme park!

We got there as early as possible and headed straight to flight of passage. If the line here is long don't be fooled, this is one of the rides on property that holds a lot of people so it does move fast! I took pictures and played the game on the play Disney Parks app which was kinda hard since I moved through so quickly. When we got off, we grabbed breakfast from the pongu pongu stand right outside the gift shop. They have a really good breakfast sandwich there!

After Breakfast, we rode the safari where we saw tons of animals! On our way there I stopped for pressed pennies because I love collecting them. In case you don't know they cost a dollar now so be prepared accordingly. Then we did Expedition Everest, which was so fun as always! I stopped after to watch the kite tails show which is super cute. Then we went on to dinoland and rode Dinosaur! 

After Dinosaur we decided to have a snack before our early dinner/late lunch reservation at Yak and Yeti. I got the cheeseburger steamed pods from Satu'li Canteen but couldn't get my order in until 1 so I did some wilderness explorers, checked out the gift shops at the front of the park and then made my way back to pandora. I grabbed a rum blossom while I waited, and lemme tell ya that pongu pongu stand gets a long line. I finally got to eat before heading to festival of the lion king.

I didn't make it in time for the show so I chilled outside and then we went back to pandora to ride the river journey ride. Then we went back to Everest to ride single rider before our dinner reservation at Yak and Yeti. I don't remember what I ordered but it was good! It was dark outside when we were done so we decided what we wanted to do: Head to Pandora to see it at nighttime. We caught the tree of life projection show on the way and after a minute or 2 we headed out and left the park!

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot