My Epcot Day recap!



 I recently uploaded a reel showing a recap of my day at Epcot back in 2021! It was quite a fun day but I didn't take pictures and video everything. So here is the full recap of my day at Epcot!

I started my day by getting ready in my room which was at Pop Century. Epcot opens later than the other parks so I was able to take it slow today. After I got ready, I went to the food court to get breakfast which was mickey waffles of course! It's a must have every time I go to Disney! Then I headed back to the room to get my stuff and head to the skyliner to go to Epcot! 

When we arrived in Epcot, our plan was to head straight to Test Track since we got a genie+ lane for Soarin later in the day. The wait was already 40 minutes so we opted for single rider. After getting off that, we grabbed some treats from the donut stand for festival of the holidays, took some pics (that I don't have), and decided to just go to the world showcase. 

We started in Mexico, I got a margarita which my brother stole and I rode the gran fiesta tour ride, which is one of my favs. We continued on through the countries taking it quite slow. I got a few treats as well through this: Troll horn and Frozen Viking Coffee in Norway and Linzier Cookie in Germany at Festival of the Holidays Booth. Then we had to go ride Soarin so we walked out the way we came to Soarin since this was during Harmonious with the barges out the boats in the world showcase we not open to be used for less walking. I had the most steps this day.

We rode Soarin and while in The land, some of us rode Living with the Land, which I had never ridden before. It's quite a fun ride and was decorated for christmas! After, that we headed back to the world showcase starting in the opposite direction starting in Canada. I got a Olaf scavenger hunt game to play, and got back to my cookie stroll.

After getting my cookie, I realized they moved on, so I spent this day by myself. I actually prefer Epcot that way as I like to do the attractions and they only care about drinking typically. I was going to do O Canada but I was impatient. I am mad I didn't because it is a newer version I have not seen. I breezed though the UK, only stopping for Kidcot, Olaf hunting, and Alice. In France, I see the Beauty and the Beast sing-along which was super cute, and of course got treats in the bakery! It's a requirement for me. 

I continued on all the way around the countries stopping for cookies, hunting Olaf's which were kinda hard to find, and getting Kidcot cards. I also didn't really drink much in fact I only got one right before the fireworks because the line was short for Rose and Crown Pub. I completed the cookie stroll which resulted in a prize cookie and pudding that I couldn't eat because I had way too many sweets as all I ate was cookies. I went to china to get food which was ok kinda like typical Chinese restaurant food here in the USA which is mediocre half the time. I stayed for the fireworks which were later than I thought they were so I took the opportunity to sit down for a while. After fireworks, I left and went back to my room and that's all! I also got a plate for the Olaf hunt prize.

This was Day 1 for the Disney portion of the trip, we did one at Universal before! It was a long day but still fun! Here is the link for the mini vlog on Instagram and here is the full Disney Vlog for the trip on my YouTube channel. 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to book your next trip! You can email me at Maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or fill out my booking form here for a free, no obligation quote. You can also message me on Facebook or Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot