My Top 3 Dining in Animal Kingdom

 


Hey everyone! Today's post is about my top 3 favorite places to eat in the animal kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World. I have not eaten at every location here, so if one of your favs isn't on this list it may be because I haven't eaten there. And for the record, I am not a fan of Rainforest Cafe. I have come to realize I haven't eaten at very many places at this park, so this list will only feature 3 places as the few others aren't worthy in my opinion.

1. Yak and Yeti. This is one of the best table service restaurants on property and the best part is you can go inside to the bar and order food from here to go if you couldn't snag a reservation. It's much better than the local food cafes outside. 

2. Satu'li Canteen. The best quick service I have tried so far in this park (I have not eaten at Flame Tree BBQ) The food is very well themed but still familiar to you!

3. Pongu Pongu. While this place doesn't have much on the food front, it is still has a few good pics like the breakfast sandwich which I still think about everyday.

Animal Kingdom may not have many picks on this list, but it's still a great park! And as of today, I can now book vacations through December of 2024, so if you are interested in booking a trip next year, you should definitely contact me today! Dining Plans also return as of Jan 9 of 2024 as well, so it can be added on to those trips. You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot