My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot



 Hey everyone! For today's blog post I will be discussing my top 5 attractions in Epcot park over at Walt Disney World! It doesn't have a ton of attractions but it definatly has some great options! Please note I have not been to Disney  World since before the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, so it's not that it didn't make the list, I just haven't ridden it. I also didn't get a chance to ride the Ratatouille ride.

1. Soarin. I love this ride! It makes you feel like you're flying all over the world and I love that it pumps smells in different spots when appropriate too. Its such a fun ride and you should definitely check it out!

2. Test Track. This is one of the fastest disney rides ever and it's a lot of fun. Its basically a ride through of different tests for a car before a speed test!

3. Gran Fiesta Tour. It's just a boat ride through the Mexico pavilion themed after the Three Caballeros movie with Donald Duck. Its really cute and one of my fav ride throughs.

4. Beauty and the Beast Sing Along. This is pretty new over in the France pavilion but it is pretty cute. Similar to the frozen one it has lyrics over the screen during the songs but it doesn't have any characters come out.

5. Living with the Land. I thought this one was pretty cute and educational. It's a ride through of the green houses in the Land Pavilion and you can see where they get everything for all the food made in the pavilion. 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide