My Top 5 Attractions in Animal Kingdom

 


Hey everyone! For today's post I am moving on to the next theme park, Animal Kingdom. It is one of the best parks but not quote my favorite. If it wasn't for the new pandora area and Everest, I don't think this park would be very high and honestly it is at number 3 on my ranking of the 4 parks. Anyway, let's get on with it.

1. Flight of Passage. This is hands down one of the greatest rides on Walt Disney World property. It makes you feel like your flying (kinda like soarin) but on a banshee through the land of pandora and its amazing!

2. Expedition Everest. A roller coaster through the iconic Mount Everest with a yeti on the loose makes for an amazing thrill ride! It goes backwards too.

3. Kilimanjaro Safari. Its a must do for every trip, you never know what animals you'll see or what they'll be doing

4. Rafiki's Planet Watch. This is one of the most underrated areas in the park. You hop on the wildlife express train to an area in the back of the park. It also makes you realize just how big the park is. 

5. Wilderness Explorers. I do this every time I go and it never gets old. Its educational and will take you to parts of the park otherwise unexplored!


Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot