My Top 5 Attractions in Hollywood Studios

 


Hey everyone! For today's blog post I am going to break down my top 5 attractions in Hollywood Studios Park at Walt Disney World. It is one of my favorite parks and I will continue to do other top 5 posts this week as well!  Then, continue on doing the rest of the parks.


1. Star Wars: Rise of the resistance. This is one of the best rides in the park and I take no arguments. It has 3 different ride styles in one and is extremely immersive! I can't wait to ride it again!



2. Rock n Roller Coaster. Probably the absolute classic for me. It's a roller coaster indoors with Aerosmith playing! I always love to pose for the photo op too!

3.Slinky Dog Dash. This ride is actually so much fun! It seems like a kid coaster because it doesn't flip but it's still so much fun. And it's got a great length too!



4. Toy Story Mania. It's like a carnival game but a ride through and 3D! Its so much fun but definitely a work out!

5. Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run. How can I not put flying the millennium falcon on this list? It's by far one of the best ride ideas ever made. 



*please note I have not ridden Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway!

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot