My Top 5 Dining in Epcot



 Hey everyone, for today's post I will be discussing my top 5 dining spots in Epcot Park. This list will not include festival booths as that's a separate list and I haven't been to all of them. I also have not been able to eat at every location as there are so many and festivals as well, so please don't get mad if one of your favs isn't on here. I am also not including places with only drinks.

1. Les Halles Boulangerie-Pâtisserie. This is the bakery located in the France pavilion and boy is it full of delicious treats. Every time I come here I get the beignet and try a new treat that's really fun!

2. L'Artisan des Glaces. Also in the France pavilion is this ice cream shop with great ice cream. This is where you find the brioche ice cream sandwich, and I like the macaron ice cream sandwich.

3. Kringla Bakeri og Kafe. The bakery over in Norway is a great stop too especially if you can get the troll horn which is better than the School bread. I have heard its not there anymore but you can still get the delicious Frozen Viking Coffee!

4. La Cantina de San Angel. This is a Mexican quick service spot in the Mexico Pavilion and the food is pretty good. It's no better than your average Mexican restaurant at home but its still pretty good. 

5. Kabuki Cafe. This is kinda just a quick stop place, but that's ok. This is where you can find Kakigori, or Japanese shaved ice. They give you plenty for your money too and I recommend getting it with the condensed milk. 

Overall, the food at Epcot is sure to please. This lost will definitely change in the future as I eat at more places in the world showcase. 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot