My Top 5 Dining Spots in Hollywood Studios

 


Hey everyone here's another one on Hollywood Studios! Today I am going through my favorite dining spots in Hollywood Studios. I would do Quick Service and Table Service but since there are so many changes over the last few years and I haven't really eaten at many table service spots so I am going to do one list!

1. Ronto Roasters. This is literally the best stop for breakfast or lunch in the parks and its offerings are not found anywhere else. The infamous Ronto Wraps are amazing and I can't wait to have another one.

2. 50's Prime Time. One of my fav table service spots on property! It's got delicious food and great theming. It's like you're in a kitchen in the 50s and your waiters are your cousins! They have rules too like don't put your elbows on the table.

3.Kat Saka Kettle. Best popcorn on property and now they have the cold brew black caf!

4. Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. A good quick service spot themed in Star Wars but with pretty standard food options with a twist.

5. Rosie's All-American Cafe. I remember eating here one time and it was pretty good. I honestly added this to not have only Star Wars quick service options on here.

It's very hard for me to make this list because I also really want to include Oga's Cantina! But since it doesn't really have any food, I won't put it on this list but will definitely consider it a MUST on your trip! I will be going to the one in Disneyland soon, and would like to try all the drinks some day for a full ranking! 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book your next trip! You can contact me via email at maddie@worldatyourfeettravel.com or by filling out one of my booking forms. Here is the Disneyworld one, but you can comment below about anything else! You can also of course check out my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot