Everything I Plan on Eating in Disneyland



 I obviously don't expect to eat everything on this list but I genuinely hope I do. It's quite a long list for 2 days but I'm a big snacker, and I can share with others!


Disneyland Park
Carnation Cafe
Mickey-Shaped Waffle
Refreshement Corner
Violet Pretzel
Jolly Holiday
Mr. Banks Shortbread Tart
S'mores Macaron
Tropical Hideaway
Dole Whip
Royal Street Verandah
Mickey-Shaped Beinets
Kat Saka KettleNiamos Mix
Jellyfruit Muffin
Docking Bay 7
Cold Brew Black Caf
Ronto RoastersRonto Wrap
Meiloorun Juice
Oga's Cantina
Five Blossom Bread
Takodana Quencher
The Outer Rim
Milk Stand
Polystarch Puffbread
Blue Milk
Red Rose Tavern
Grey Stuff Gateau
Disney California Adventure
Clarabelle's
Coffee Milk Stout
Terran Treats
Cosmic Cream Orb
Pym Tasting Lab
R&D Martini
X-Periement
Pym Test Kitchen
Cinna-Pym Mini Toast
Cookies and Cream Cold Brew
Quantum Pretzel
Subatomic Chicken Sandwich
Proton Punch
Shawarma Palace
Milky Fizz Sipper
Impossible Breakfast Sha-warm-up
New York's Tastiest
Cozy Cone Motel
Chilli Cone Queso
Cucina Cucamonga
QuesaBirria
Jack Jack Cookie Num Num
Jack Jack Cookie Num Num
Churro Stand
Disney 100 Churro

Here is the google sheet that I will update with my ratings for the food items as I eat them. This is my first ever visit to Disneyland and I am so excited! Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help plan your next trip and after this upcoming one for me I will be very full of knowledge on Disneyland as a whole: food, genie+, entertainment, characters, and more! So be sure to follow along on my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot