Top 5 Attractions in Disney California Adventure Park

 


I have spent years going to Disney World, but I have only been to Disneyland once! It was a great visit full of lots of rides. Rides that I have ridden before in Disneyworld, and rides that I have not. It was a fun experience riding them too, just to see if there were any differences. There are a few on some rides, but most are the same that are in both parks. The most notable difference is the size and the fact that you usually get on where you get off which is almost never the case at Disneyworld. Well, without further ado here's my ranking of DCA rides. Stay tuned for Disneyland. 

1. guardians: mission breakout. I'm not the biggest fan of tower of terror but I was quite happy by the retheme to Guardians. Its super fun and full of lots of drops!

2. radiator springs racers. It's basically just test track but more fun cause its cars themed. I loved cars land a lot but I am more of an avengers girl.

3. incredicoaster. One of the best coasters, we actually even rode it twice. 

4. animation academy. Learning how to draw is so cool, its a nice way to get AC too.

5. web slingers. It may be a workout, but it's so much fun for a shooter style game. 

Don't forget I am a travel agent who would love to help book you next magical vacation to Disneyland today! Fill out my booking form for Disneyland here, or you can even do California here if you wanted to do other things in Cali during your trip! Follow me here on Facebook, here on Instagram, here on TikTok, and here is my page on my travel company website with all my links. You can reach out to me on my socials or email me here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot