My Favorite Breakfasts in the Disneyworld Theme Parks

 


Hey everyone! It's Maddie here, your ultimate travel guide for disney and universal destinations! I am also a travel agent who can help you book those great trips! Today I am going to tell you some breakfast ideas for Disney World theme parks!


Epcot: 

Food: Beignet

Location: Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie

Price: 5.95+tax

I have been getting this for years at Epcot now and it's just amazing. It's stuffed with Nutella and covered with powdered sugar. You can get it for breakfast since the bakery is open or you can have it later for a treat. Its definitely more sweet over savory.



Magic Kingdom:

Food: Cheshire Cat Tail

Location: Cheshire Cafe

Price: $5.99+tax

This is basically a croissant with frosting to look like a Cheshire Cat tail and it is pretty good. It's definitely more sweet over savory. 



Hollywood Studios: 

Food: Ronto Morning Wrap

Location: Ronto Roasters

Price: $12.79+tax

Galaxy's Edge opened Hollywood Studios and Disneyland to more unique food options including the iconic rondo wraps! It's really good but definitely be weary of the cheese. The best part of this one is that it's also in Disneyland park! This one is definitely more savory than sweet.



Don't forget to reach out to me about booking your trips today! You can email me here or fill out my disneyworld booking form here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot