Ranking the cookies from the 2021 Cookie Stroll at Festival of the Holidays

 


Ahead of my upcoming disney trip that's way too short, I decided to look back on the cookies I ate and rank them from worst to best. I have an associating TikTok here. I'm very excited to participate in the stroll this year and there are 8 cookies total only 5 are needed for the completion prize so let's see what I try!


5. Linzier Cookie. I remember this one being really dry and I just wasn't a fan. It is returning this year.



4. Chocolate Crinkle Cookie. Slight step up from the last one but just not a fav. I don't like dark chocolate and that's what it was all about



3. Black and White Cookie. This one is pretty basic, but is a good vegan option. Just kinda Meh! It is returning this year.



2. Gingerbread Man. Just a basic gingerbread man cookie that's cute and fun! Also returning. 



1. Snickerdoodle Cookie with Snickers Pieces. This one is returning this year and I am so excited!



Don't forget to reach out to me about booking your trips today! You can email me here or fill out my disneyworld booking form here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Must Bring Items to Walt Disney World

The Friends Experience NYC Guide

My Top 5 Attractions in Epcot